- 1 fillet of salmon
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- cracked black pepper
- Marinate the salmon in the ingredients in orange in a bowl for at least an hour.
- Place salmon on aluminum foil, cover with excess marinade, and seal the foil like a neat little envelope.
- Bake on 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Peppered Green Beans
- green beans
- onion (sliced)
- olive oil
- garlic (or garlic powder/salt)
- red and black pepper
- brown sugar
- Put a little olive oil in a large pan on medium high (6).
- Add the green beans and onions and season with all the ingredients in blue.
- Stir-fry for ~2 minutes.
- Add a a couple teaspoons of water and cover to steam for about 3 more minutes.
Serving size: 1