Caribbean Coconut Chicken
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- panko bread crumbs
- shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 egg
- milk (almond or coconut will work)
- orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Mix the ingredients in orange in a bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs, coconut, and salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the egg mixture
- Then dip them in the bread crumb mixture
- Fry on medium-low (3-3.5) with olive oil in a large pan
- Flip after about 7-8 minutes or until a nice golden brown
Balsamic Dijon Salad:
- Shout out to sous chef MarcPaperScissor for the sald creation.
- fresh lettuce
- green and yellow peppers
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- balsamic dressing
- Dijon mustard
Chop it all up and mix the dressing ingredients. Enjoy
And we had leftovers.
Serving size: 2