**Sail boat made of food!
For the chicken:
- 3 FAT boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of rosemary ( Turned out to be TOO MUCH)
- 1/4 cup of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
For the sauce:
- 1 3/4 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of blackberry preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
This was probably the least popular dish of the semester thus far and oh man did Zack give me hell!
Looks great, but it was a bit too much rosemary. If i did it again I would us maybe 1 tablespoon instead of two.
Everything here is pretty self explanatory. I used a red onion, red, yellow, and orange peppers and there you have it.
The berry sauce was tasty, but because of the over load on rosemary didn’t go very well with it, although I am willing to put it on a different dish in the future.
FORGIVE ME ZACK! hahah
Average cost PER PERSON:~$3