- 2 FAT chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper and garlic salt
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 cups chopped, firm ripe tomatoes
This one was quite the operation compared to normal. Started off with the olive oil in the pan on medium heat added the onions and mushrooms until nice and sauteed then added the chicken strips and garlic to the pan. Cooked that up till the chicken looked nice and tasty then added the white wine and allowed that to simmer until reduced by about half at which point I lowered the heat and dumped in the tomatoes. Covered slightly and left on low heat for about 15 minutes, and here we are.
Served along side some steamed veggies and potatoes from the freezer and it was so tasty!
Average cost PER PERSON:~$4-5